Purchase a minimum $500 worth of Avery Dennison products from Ball & Doggett and you will automatically be entered in the draw win a $500 RedBalloon experience. 1 Winner will be randomly drawn each month!
Product of the Month ‘November‘ is Avery Dennison MPI 2903 Intermediate Polymeric 1372m x 45.7m (code 143329). For every $1 you spend on MPI 2903 (code 143329) you receive $2 towards your Aspire target.
Winner of the September – Buy, Win, Experience is Clarke Murphy Print, NSW
Winner of the October – Buy, Win, Experience is Sign Up Signs, VIC
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promotion period begins at 1:00am on 1 September 2019 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) 30 November 2019.
3. Eligible entrants must (during the promotional period):
• Make a qualifying purchase
• Be over the age of 18
• Be an Australian or New Zealand resident
• Agree to the Terms and Conditions
• Purchaser must be employed by a company who has a Ball & Doggett business account, otherwise known as a “Customer”. Employees of Ball & Doggett and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
4. Avery Dennison product range eligible for this competition include;
MPI 1105 Cast Vinyl
DOL 1000Z Series Overlaminates
DOL 6460 Overlaminate
Floor Graphic Solutions
MPI Value Film Series
DOL Value Film Laminate
Promotional Monomeric Calendered MPI 3000PP Series
Promotional Monomeric Calendered MPI 3200 Series
Monomeric Calendered MPI 3300 Series
Promotional Calendered Overlaminate DOL 3000 Series
MPI 3026 Matte Supertack
MPI 3621 Quickmount Removable
MPI 3626 Quickmount Hi Tack
Intermediate Polymeric Calendered MPI 2800 Series
Intermediate Polymeric Calendered MPI 2900 Series
Intermediate Polymeric Calendered Overlaminate DOL 2800 & 2900 Series
High Performance Polymeric Calendered MPI 2000 & 2100 Series
High Performance Polymeric Calendered MPI 2000 Speciality Series
MPI 2002 Series
MPI 2126 Matte Opaque Hi Tack Easy Apply
High Performance Polymeric Calendered Overlaminate DOL 2000 Series
DOL 4300 Anti-Graffiti
MPI 2600 Wall Film Series
MPI 3709 PWF
MPI 2509 PWF
MPI Dusted Glass Easy Apply RS
5. To enter the Draw, eligible entrants must spend a minimum whole $500 (ex GST) and/or purchase a roll of “Product of the month” to receive ticket(s) into the purchased month monthly draw.
6. “Product of the Month” will be highlighted on the Ball & Doggett website. Entrant to receive equivalent amount of tickets for every full roll of the “Product of the month” purchased in the allocated month in addition can also be awarded one ticket for every $500 (ex GST) spent on the one invoice.
7. Products can be found on the Ball & Doggett website: ballanddoggett.com.au. Entries will be submitted via phone, email order or through the Ball & Doggett Portal – www.ballanddoggett.com.au For each order of $500 of any of the Avery Dennison products listed above or for each roll purchased from the ‘Product of the month’ the entrant receives one ticket into the draw. The total value and ‘Product of the month’ rolls purchased in each month during the campaign period will be calculated and the allocated tickets into the draw will be automatically issued. There is no restriction on the number of orders or ‘Product of the Month’ rolls that can be submitted by the purchaser. Late, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
8. Customers spend during each month cannot be accrued over to a new month. Therefore, value purchased and rolls purchased for each month will be reset to zero on the first of each new month.
9. The prize draw will take place on the third day of the proceeding campaign month (or next available business day if draw date falls on a weekend) at 12:00pm at the office of Ball & Doggett, 6 Reconciliation Rise, Pemulwuy NSW 2145. Prize winners name will be published on the Ball & Doggett website, www.ballanddoggett.com.au by the fourth day of the proceeding campaign month and the winner advised via email and phone. Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10. There will be three experience prize packs to be won during the promotion period. One experience to be won each month. The first eligible entry drawn will be awarded an Experience up to the value of $500 – the winner will be notified of their win and will be required to select their experience from a list of prize pool experiences. Total Prize Pool valued at $1500.
Order between 1 to 30 September 2019 to be eligible for Draw # 1
Order between 1 to 31 October 2019 to be eligible for Draw # 2
Order between 1 to 30 November 2019 to be eligible for Draw # 3
11. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered during the use of the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, it must be taken as offered and cannot vary. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. The winner agrees to the use of their name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation and agrees that the promoter will own the copyright of any such images and video and in all material incorporating these photos and information.
14. Ball & Doggett collect the personal and demographic information you choose to provide us. We also collect information about how you use our web sites and the areas of our sites you visit. We may also acquire information about you from third parties in order to further personalise your experience. The resulting logs contain information necessary for analysing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems and improving services.
15. Information collected through the entry process may be used in promotional activity. We may use your information to contact you about activities at Ball & Doggett. If you have consented for us to do so, we may use your information to contact you directly or through third parties about our products and services. We also share information where legally required. We may disclose and transfer information if our business is sold or acquired.
16. The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
17. It is the condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these conditions. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. In the event of the prize not being claimed, the winning entry will be deemed not to fulfil the entry requirements and the promoter may, subject to relevant state authorities conduct further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize. Date of unclaimed prize draw is 24 December 2019. Time and place as the first draw. The winners name will be published on the www.ballanddoggett.com.au
website by 3 February 2020 and notified by phone and email.
20. The Promoter is Ball & Doggett Pty Ltd, 221-251 Discovery Road, Dandenong South, VIC, 3175, ABN 58 005 190 036.
NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/36483