How to enter:
Specify any Ball & Doggett foil grade to your printer; Fill out the form on this competition page and submit for 1 ticket in the draw.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promotion period begins at 1:00am on 1 November 2019 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) to 31 March 2020.
3. Eligible entrants must (during the promotional period):
• Specify Ball & Doggett Foil grades
• Be over the age of 18
• Be an Australian resident
• Agree to the Terms and Conditions
Employees of Ball & Doggett and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
4. Ball & Doggett Foil grades eligible for this competition include;
• AV • CB-H • CEA • CFHU • D4 • DF • DF+ • DF1 • DS2 • DS256104 • EZ • GT • KBB • KC • KK • L4 • L4-HK • MA40 • MC • MCU • MG • MH • MJ84 • MK88 • MK90 • MV+ • OR • PG • RI • SG • T140 • TA • TA+ • TO • TO-U • TU • UA • UB-H • XO • YEA • YED • Z11 • ZU
5. To enter the draw, eligible entrants must specify Ball & Doggett Foil grades with their printer for an upcoming job.
6. Products can be found on the Ball & Doggett website: ballanddoggett.com.au/products/foils.
7. Entries will be submitted via the Ball & Doggett website competitions page for each specified entry the entrant receives one ticket into the draw. Late, incomplete, defaced or corrupt
entries will not be accepted.
8. The prize draw will take place on the third day of the proceeding campaign month (or next available business day if draw date falls on a weekend) at 12:00pm at the office of Ball & Doggett, 6 Reconciliation Rise, Pemulwuy NSW 2145. Prize winners name will be published on the Ball & Doggett website, www.ballanddoggett.com.au by the fourth day of the proceeding campaign month and the winner advised via email and phone. Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
9. There will be one dining experience prize pack to be won during the promotion period. The first eligible entry drawn will be awarded a dining experience up to the value of $1000 – the winner will be notified of their win. Specify between 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020 to be eligible for the draw.
10. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered during the use of the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, it must be taken as offered and cannot varied. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The winner agrees to the use of their name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation and agrees that the promoter will own the copyright of any such images and video and in all material incorporating these photos and information.
13. Ball & Doggett collect the personal and demographic information you choose to provide us. We also collect information about how you use our websites and the areas of our sites you visit. We may also acquire information about you from third parties in order to further personalise your experience. The resulting logs contain information necessary for analysing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems and improving services.
14. Information collected through the entry process may be used in promotional activity. We may use your information to contact you about activities at Ball & Doggett. If you have consented for us to do so, we may use your information to contact you directly or through third parties about our products and services. We also share information where legally required. We may disclose and transfer information if our business is sold or acquired.
15. The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
16. It is the condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these conditions. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be
17. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. In the event of the prize not being claimed, the winning entry will be deemed not to fulfil the entry requirements and the promoter may, subject to relevant state authorities conduct further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize. Date of unclaimed prize draw is 1 June 2020. Time and place as the first draw. The winner will be notified by phone and email.
19. The promoter is Ball & Doggett Pty Ltd, 221-251 Discovery Road, Dandenong South, VIC, 3175, ABN 58 005 190 036. NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/38593