Understanding Copyright (Townsville)
Date:17 June 2019 - 18 June 2019
View Event Website
Understanding Copyright – National Seminar Series 2019
NEW practical seminars to best target your learning needs have been developed for 2019.
The Australian Copyright Council’s seminars are presented by experts in the field of copyright law who are up-to-date with the latest policies, laws and applications of copyright.
Using examples of recent case law to put your queries into context, this professional development series is not to be missed! We’ve added a creator series this year, along with numerous regional centres.
GLAM SESSION BREAKDOWN WITH PRICES
EDUCATION SESSION BREAKDOWN WITH PRICES
CREATIVE SESSION BREAKDOWN WITH PRICES
Who our seminars are for:
- Content creators & copyright managers
- Website administrators & social media managers
- Librarians & archivists
- Museum & gallery professionals
- Educators & administrators in educational institutions
- Government employees working for Commonwealth, State, or Territory bodies
- Artists, musicians, photographers, designers, writers, film makers, and all creative industries