We have the largest converting operation in Australia, with converting facilities located in Victoria, New South Wales, Western Australia and South Australia.
At our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in Braeside, Victoria, we have converting, slitting, rewinding and guillotining services all under one roof. From the sheeting of papers and boards, we also have a label press, ream wrapping machine and various guillotines.
We get the importance of a tight delivery deadline. The staff behind our converting service are highly knowledgeable and have years of experience in turning reels into sheets you can print on.
Our investment in converting machinery and our technical know-how gives us a significant advantage which, in reality, means we can provide our customers with a full service offering. In fact, we’re proud of being able to deliver the highest level of quality and service.
- 8 sheeters (inc x2 Marquip Sheet Wizard with auto splicing).
- Twin knife and dead knife sheeters.
- Ability to sheet paper, board, self-adhesive and specialties from 320x450mm up to 1650x3500mm.
- Sheeting capacity of at least 250 tonne per day.
- 60,000+ MT sheeted annually.
- Dust free, clean edges with exceptional cut quality and accuracy.
- Custom size sheets and reels also means less wastage and less finishing.
- 8 slitters/rewinders.
- We can slit paper, board, self-adhesive, foil, wide format media and carbonless.
- Capacity of at least 100 tonne per day.
- We can accommodate reels to a maximum of 2250mm wide.
- Choose your own length and diameter (please ask us when you call).
- We can rewind crushed or damaged cores.
- Flexographic full rotary label press up to 450mm width.
- We manufacture Doggett Labels die-cut sheets.
- We have Polar guillotines located in each of our branches.
- Precise and dust free cutting.
- Monster guillotine cuts 2000-3000mm for wide format rigid substrates.
Our range of self-adhesive labels come in different sizes, templates, adhesive types and substrates. We offer A4, oversized A4 (CG) and SRA3 sizes and the option of either solid or split back face sheets. If required, we can customise a label sheet to suit your needs. Click here to visit the Doggett Labels section for more information.